If you're looking for ultimate relaxation and a healthier you - you've come to the right place. The specialized massage therapists at Total Harmony - Massage & Biofeedback are committed to your comfort and satisfaction.
Massage has been found to improve circulation, joint range-of-motion and flexibility. It can reduce many common ailments such as stress, muscle tightness, aches and pains - even anxiety and depression.
This is your time to relax and escape.
Choose from a variety of services:
- Swedish MassageThis is a very light effleurage over the entire body that will leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed. After a hard days work this is an excellent massage to receive to relieve the tension that builds up throughout the day.
- Deep Tissue MassageWhen you have a muscle that is tight and not releasing, this is the massage for you. With this massage I can pinpoint the muscle tissue that is causing the pain and assist in releasing and loosening it and relieving pain
- Neuromuscular Therapy This technique is an evaluation of various muscles. Depending on what is ailing the client I am trained to use specific techniques to determine the most effective protocols to follow that will assist in your recovery.
- Hot Stone Massage Hot and cold stones, along with essential oils are used in this technique. It is a one of a kind massage that depending on what you need can take anywhere from 1 ½ to 4 hours to complete. The time factor is discussed when you call for your appointment. The rocks that I have collected come from rivers and the ocean and they have a rhythm of their own that will bring your body into a harmony of wellness.
- Sports Massage
- Seated Chair Massage
- Ear Coning
- Scenar Therapy/Cosmodic/Laser
- Reflexology This technique is acupressure on the body. The majority of reflexology sessions are done on the feet. The belief is that the human body is reflected on the feet and by doing acupressure on the feet you canaffect the organs of the body. Kidney and bowel functions can improve along with other functionsof the body
- Raindrop Therapy Using 9 essential oils and “raining” them along the spine and using specific massage techniques these oils are blended into the skin, then, by applying heat the oils are activated to relieve deep muscle tension.
- Cranial Sacral Therapy This technique is working with the subtle stimuli of the cranial rhythms and how they affect the cranial bones, soft tissue and fascia. With no more pressure than the weight of a nickel, this work is light and gentle yet very effective.
- Infra-red Sauna
- Excel Cold Laser
Not sure what treatment is right for you? Our knowledgeable staff can assess your needs and help you choose.
We are dedicated to assisting and teaching you how to integrate your being, that you may learn how the body operates as a whole on every level of Body, Mind and Spirit.